Site Manager- Clifton Elementary
Clifton Elementary School
Type of Job
About the Job
REC is hiring a Site Manager for programming for a new location at Clifton Elementary.
The Site Manager position requires individuals interested in impacting the lives of students through academic, enrichment, and social and emotional support activities. The Site Manager oversees tutoring and enrichment sessions in the after-school hours.
· Ensure adequate staff coverage and structure for effective tutoring environment.
· Implement and oversee a Positive Behavior Support system.
· Check academic progress of each student weekly.
· Determine necessary interventions for each individual student.
· Communicate regularly with parents and classroom teachers.
· Implement effective student check-in/check-out process.
· Follow up with families when student has poor attendance.
· Elementary- With guidance from Instructional Design Coordinator, ensure individual student folders updated weekly with individual lesson plans for students.
· Middle School- In coordination with Enrichment Coordinator and students, plan and schedule Service-Learning opportunities. Ensure programming adequately supports academic achievement and personal development
· Guide staff and volunteers during programming sessions.
· Ensure students and families are apprised of upcoming events, activities, etc.
· Ensure all staff sign-in/sign-out daily.
· Review all staff timecards weekly and approve before submitted for payroll.
· Coordinate with School Principal to attend school staff meetings (one at beginning, middle, and end of year).
· Hold weekly staff meeting with an agenda and minutes.
· Attend weekly Managers’ meeting.
· Utilize workspace to ensure available to communicate with teachers, students, parents during the day.
· Utilize and engage with Youth Leaders and Volunteers when appropriate.
· Organize Community and activities in coordination with Family Resource Coordinator.
· Gather and submit weekly student data to Office manager (registration information, attendance, snack attendance etc.)
· Complete training hours (15/year) provided by REC.
· Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Proficiency in GSuite, MS Office and email
• Prefer individual experienced working with at-risk youth
• Strong leadership and organizational skills
• Ability to interact with people of all ages and cultural backgrounds
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Prefer Spanish speaker
• $16-$20/hour based on experience
• Part-time (20-25 hours)
• Benefits: $150/month health stipend and $25/month cell stipend.
• This position follows Mesa County School District 51’s school year- approximately 12 weeks in the Fall semester, 12 weeks in the Spring semester.
• On-site hours are weekdays during programming. Additional hours with other REC tasks outlined above. The position will average 20-25 hours/week.
• Some occasional Saturdays for outdoor programming and field trips.
• Two additional weeks needed before and after programming semesters and additional hours in the summer for three-week summer program in June.