top of page

Enrollment Support

If you're having trouble finding your student's District 51 Lunch Number, here are some helpful resources for you!


Often, students memorize this number, so ask your student if they know their lunch number.


You can access your students D51 ID through ParentVue.

For ParentVue assistance: 970-254-5175

D-51 Office

Call the main District office at: 970-254-5100

REC Office

For further assistance you can email Riverside Education Center, or call 970-462-2901

bottom of page